Established in 1965, IALLT is a professional organization whose members provide leadership in the development, integration, evaluation and management of instructional technology for the teaching and learning of language. Over the last five decades the organization has published its work under a variety of names and in a variety of formats:
- NALLD Newsletter (1967-1969)
- NALLD Journal (1969-1985)
- Journal of Educational Techniques and Technologies (1986-1989)
- IALL Journal of Language Learning Technologies (1990-2001)
- IALLT Journal of Language Learning Technologies (2002-2018)
The IALLT Journal ceased publication in November of 2018. FLTMAG (https://fltmag.com/) is now the official publication of the organization.
Questions about the back issues of the journal should be adressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.