Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is it before another journal for consideration; or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or PDF document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); with figures and tables placed at the end of the manuscript on separate pages.
- The text meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines on the Submissions page. Submissions departing from the journal's formatting styles will be returned to the authors prior to peer review, for appropriate formatting.
- DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST: After the Acknowledgments, authors must include an explicit statement of any possible competing interests related to the topic of the paper. If the author has no such conflicts of interest, the author should include the following statement. "Competing Interests: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist."
Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. All articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial license.
Competing Interests: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.