Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 line spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, photographs, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the manuscript. Upon acceptance of the manuscript, all photographic images must be submitted as separate high-resolution files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If the submission is accepted for publication, all authors agree to the terms in the Journal of North American Herpetology Publication Agreement (https://journals.ku.edu/jnah/agreement)
Copyright is held by the authors. Articles in JNAH are made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.