License to Publish Scholarly Work
I, the undersigned, hereby grant to the Journal of North American Herpetology (“JNAH”) permission to publish __________________(“Work”) under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license (“CCL”), as set forth herein.
Copyright is held by the author.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this CCL, I hereby grant KU a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to:
- publish the Work, in whole or in part;
- reproduce and Share the Licensed Material, in whole or in part; and
- produce, reproduce, and Share Adapted Material.
KU’s exercise of the Licensed Rights is expressly made subject to the following conditions:
- If KU Shares the Licensed Material (including in modified form), KU must:
- identification of the creator(s) of the Work and any others designated to receive attribution, in any reasonable manner requested by me;
- a copyright notice;
- a notice that refers to this Public License;
- a notice that refers to the disclaimer of warranties;
- a URI or hyperlink to the Licensed Material to the extent reasonably practicable;
- retain the following if it is supplied by me with the Work:
- indicate if KU materially modified the Work and retain an indication of any previous modifications; and
- indicate the Work is licensed under a CCL, and include the text of, or the URI or hyperlink to, the CCL Public License.
The corresponding authors signs on behalf of all authors.