Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission was written by an undergraduate at The University of Kansas. (Submissions written by undergraduates who have since graduated will be accepted up to two years from the graduation date.)
- Your KU student ID number or KU alphanumeric email address have been provided in the submission comments. If you have since graduated from KU, please also include your graduation date.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submission contains an abstract (100-150 words) and a scholarly literature review.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The author agrees to the terms of the Journal Publication Agreement: https://journals.ku.edu/zenith/agreement
All articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Copyright is held by the authors. Author agrees to the terms in the Journal Publication Agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.