Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Upon acceptance of the article for publication, the author agrees to the terms in the Publication Agreement and has uploaded a signed copy of this document along with the submission.
Reviews will be accepted on a general topic identified for each issue. Reviews should be authored soley by undergraduate science students.
Articles by Faculty related to science instruction across a number of fields. These may consist of discussions of assessments, descriptions/case examples of lessons, or commentary on undergraduate science education.
© The Author(s)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.