Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format and has been correctly anonymized: author names and bios do not appear in the article, and the document metadata has been cleaned. Please follow the instructions in the Author Guidelines for anonymizing your manuscript.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is double-spaced with 1-inch (2.5 cm) margins on all sides and no extra spaces between paragraphs. A 12-point standard font such as Times New Roman is required for all text, including headings, notes, and references. Any unusual characters or diacritics should be flagged by placing the entire word in red type.
- The article should be 7,000-10,000 words.
Copyright is held by the author(s). All articles in Druze Studies Journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 (CC-BY-NC 4.0) License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.