Kansas Journal of Medicine
License to Publish Scholarly Work
I, the undersigned, hereby grant to the University of Kansas, on behalf of its Office of Research at the University of Kansas School of Medicine- Wichita (“KU”) permission to publish __________________(“Work”) under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) license (“CCL”), as set forth herein.
Copyright is held by the author.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this CCL, I hereby grant KU a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to:
- publish the Work, in whole or in part, in the Kansas Journal of Medicine and submit the Work, in whole or in part, for publication in the NIH/NLM PubMed Central Database;
- reproduce and Share the Licensed Material, in whole or in part; and
- produce, reproduce, and Share Adapted Material.
KU’s exercise of the Licensed Rights is expressly made subject to the following conditions:
- If KU Shares the Licensed Material (including in modified form), KU must:
- retain the following if it is supplied by me with the Work:
- identification of the creator(s) of the Work and any others designated to receive attribution, in any reasonable manner requested by me;
- a copyright notice;
- a notice that refers to this Public License;
- a notice that refers to the disclaimer of warranties;
- a URI or hyperlink to the Licensed Material to the extent reasonably practicable;
- indicate if KU materially modified the Work and retain an indication of any previous modifications; and
- indicate the Work is licensed under a CCL, and include the text of, or the URI or hyperlink to, the CCL Public License.
The corresponding authors signs on behalf of all authors.